Love Hard Core Hand Care?
We love you.
We're looking for hard working people to join us in making HCHC even better. If that's you, please check out our open positions below.
Sales Manager - Various U.S. Regions
Are you an outgoing and driven individual who has experience in, and a talent for sales? Are you excited by the prospect of becoming more involved in your community?
Interested in generating significant income combined with the flexibility in work schedule to spend more time doing what you love?
We are looking for new sales managers to represent our company in regions across the USA.
Your job will be to build Hard Core Hand Care sales within your US Region through effective wholesaler relationship building and ongoing management.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Reaching out to businesses within your region (call, meet, email, facebook, twitter, etc.).
- Build relationships with these new and existing contacts to create and nurture wholesale sales of HCHC products (full cycle, from lead generation to product testing and ongoing customer management).
- Quickly follow up with leads we generate for you (from social media, online order lists and other marketing).
- Generate leads creatively through customer referral, networking, etc.
- Using social media strategically (when applicable) to attract, interact with, and reach out to potential new customers.
- CRM/sales pipeline and target management.
- Helping existing wholesale customers educate their staff and successfully introduce HCHC products to their customers.
- Attend monthly company sales meetings (all online).
- Having an awesome time and contributing to our team of awesome individuals.
- Someone who understands our target market - tradesman, outdoors-man, fisherman, hunters etc.
- A proven track record in sales, ideally relationship based selling to decision makers (B2B).
- A consistent and persistent worker with a competitive drive to succeed and win.
- Find it effortless and enjoyable to build relationships with people through confident and positive communication - especially via phone call, in person and on social media.
- Having the ability to manage other people effectively is an asset.
- Competent in using social media to interact and build relationships with prospective customers.
- Have the drive and desire to become integral to the success of a growing company.
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach to sales - you constantly come up with new ways to build your business portfolio.
You will receive 15% of all sales.
Work hours are for you to decide.
You will be inheriting an existing portfolio of wholesale accounts that currently generates income.
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com.
Please include in your application:
A cover letter outlining what interests you about working for Hard Core Hand Care, your resume, and what you like to do for fun.
WE WILL HOLD INTERVIEWS AS WE RECEIVE APPLICATIONS. THE SOONER YOU APPLY THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.